Meet Our Team
- Lourdes brings over 10 years of experience in senior living communities
- Her top priority is ensuring the satisfaction of her residents and their families
- Lourdes is committed to creating a family like environment between team members and residents
- Raised by her grandmother, Lourdes has always had a love and deep respect for the elderly
- With a long time presence in the senior living industry, Dana is dedicated to working closely with every family and ensuring the well-being of each of her residents.
- Having had a strong affinity for seniors since she was young, Dana always spent a lot of time visiting her elderly neighbors, watching television together or helping them with their gardens.
- Dana treats her residents like they are her own family members, with love, care and the utmost respect.
- Having cared for her own parents in their later years, she has a great deal of knowledge, empathy and understanding for family members navigating the senior living process.
Business Services Director
- Brianna comes to Regency Park with over 5 years of experience in assisted living.
- She takes great pleasure in being able to help families with any and all billing related questions
- Brianna loves to taking on new and different challenges in her workplace
- The very special relationship that Brianna shared with her grandparents led her to working with seniors
- Jorge first started working in the senior living industry when he participated alongside celebrity chefs at a charity event
- He has been creating culinary delights for the senior living industry since he was 20 years old
- Jorge has devoted his career to cooking for seniors because he loves bringing them joy through his cooking
- For Jorge whose father was a chef and whose mother brought the family together through cooking, there is nothing quite like a great family dinner
Dining Room Manager
- Matilde has been with Regency Park Astoria in dining services for over 18 years
- She loves providing an exceptional dining experience for the residents and anticipating their needs
- Matilde takes the time to listen and respond to resident requests
- Caring for the residents reminds Matilde of the specials times she shared with her grandmother
Leopoldo “Polo” Calderon
- Polo has been with Regency Park since 1987
- He is a skilled plumber, painter and electrician
- Polo is great at construction and solving residents needs
- Polo is a family man who loves spending time with his wife and two children