Meet the Staff
Administrator and Director of Nursing
- Annabelle is a vocational nurse that brings over 14 years of experience in long-term elder care
- She restructured the medication management program and wellness procedures to ensure efficiency and compliance for the wellness staff
- Ms. Argenal runs annual orientation and training programs for wellness staff
- Annabelle loves to help people to not only learn how to do things but understand why they are done.
- April Ordiway has worked as a Leasing/Marketing Director at three of the four Regency Park Communities
- She obtained her RCFE administrator license in 2016
- As of March 2018, April has helped over 170 families make Regency Park Communities their new home
- April is a very social person who loves being able to meet and help families
Business Services Director
- Graciela Vega brings 15 years of experience in customer service
- Ms. Vega has a degree in medical billing and coding
- Ms. Vega is extremely efficient and can help you with any billing questions
- She enjoys working in an office setting that allows her to connect with residents and their families.
Environmental Services Director
- Mary Chavarria brings 13 years of experience as a supervisor
- She has been with Fair Oaks for 11 years
- Ms. Chavarria great at multitasking and getting the job done
- Mary is a caring person whose passion is to help others.
- Manny has worked for Regency Park for more than 30 years
- He brings with him a strong construction background
- Manny enjoys helping the Fair Oaks residents with all of their maintenance needs
- Manny is extremely hard working and prides himself on being extremely efficient